04 Eggplant Classique

Maybe gently stroking the smooshy leather on this bag will ease your urges for a little while. I didn't even have it long enough to stroke it very much.

One down, two to go....wish the other two would sell as quickly as this one did.

Lori I'm sure the other two will go as well. I've got a khaki one - I think that's one of the colors you're selling (I've got it in the Purse) and it truly is a unique and fabulous color that gets tons of compliments. People are sometimes leary of this color without seeing it first, but once they see it in person they usually love it. I'll vouch for the beauty of that color any day not to mention the fab leather. Best wishes!!!

Thanks benr! I have decided that if both of the other two bags do not sell, I will relist one and keep the other, at least for now. If one sells and one doesn't, I'll keep it for a little while longer. I do not want to be without a bbag! But I at least wanted to say that I tried to sell all 3 bags. Thanks for what you said about khaki...it is so true!

I have so many watchers on the ink and the khaki right now, seems like they might both go. 50% of me would be thrilled and 50% of me would be disappointed. If that makes sense.

LoriB said:
I have so many watchers on the ink and the khaki right now, seems like they might both go. 50% of me would be thrilled and 50% of me would be disappointed. If that makes sense.

It does make sense...I know how you feel. But once you and DH are over the $$ hill, maybe you can buy some more bags :graucho: