New Abbey For Me!

May 21, 2006
Hi, this is my first thread, but I have been lurking around here for a while. I went to the Gucci store today and I picked up this bag!! I think its gorgeous, and I really needed something bigger than my other bags. The SA told me it was "new" because of the silver straps, and the inner lining is different too. He says that the canvas also had more thread count making it lighter in color and smoother??? I'm not too sure if thats believable. Also, check out the picture of the dustbag.. he says they are changing the dust bags to that style from now on. IMO it looks like a potato sack, but since its Gucci.. they MUST be doing SOMETHING right.

w55908746.jpg

w55908736.jpg

w55908709.jpg

That bag is so pretty! love the straps! I'm not sure I like the new dustbags though.... but I'm glad to hear they're changing the interior canvas to better quality. Some of my bags feel like a potato sack inside.

That bag is so pretty! love the straps! I'm not sure I like the new dustbags though.... but I'm glad to hear they're changing the interior canvas to better quality. Some of my bags feel like a potato sack inside.

thank you! :nuts: the straps were what attracted me the most! :heart:

as for the dustbags.. i think everyone is divided on liking it or hating it. i think the interior has a fun design to it, better than brown.

:sad: omg i just got this bag like 2 months ago with brown leather straps but i ADORE this version! ! ! its soooo sexy! its damn hot! and i can see the lighter canvas colour too! its a HAWT bag lucky you!