No Used Cosmetics - what to do now?

emmakins

Obsessed with Pink!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
I'm an ex-makeup artist and I needed to clear out my stock. I listed quite a few items and had them all pulled because they were used. I was'nt aware of the new rule but oh well!

I had foundations and eye shadows in every colour imaginable-which I'll never use in my lifetime! What should I do with them now? I spent so much money on it which I hate to see go to waste.

I can understand that it would not be okay....only because of the germ factor!! Could you not have a makeup party...invite friends...do makeovers..it would be a GREAT night!

What about a donation to a shelter for women or something like that and take a tax deduction? I don't know if there are restrictions on donating personal items like that. If they've been opened I can see the problem, but if some have been unopened, I don't see any issues.

I know how you feel i'm a makeup artist to and i have so much make up that hasn't been used. It's suck how much i have. Why don't you give it to family and friends? Having a party is a good idea too.

What about a donation to a shelter for women or something like that and take a tax deduction? I don't know if there are restrictions on donating personal items like that. If they've been opened I can see the problem, but if some have been unopened, I don't see any issues.

most of the shelter i know only accept new makeup or skincare. i have a bunch of used skincare that i dont want anymore and was gonna donate them, but i could not since they dont accept used stuff.

I'm an ex-makeup artist and I needed to clear out my stock. I listed quite a few items and had them all pulled because they were used. I was'nt aware of the new rule but oh well!

I had foundations and eye shadows in every colour imaginable-which I'll never use in my lifetime! What should I do with them now? I spent so much money on it which I hate to see go to waste.

We're you by any chance selling Paula Dorf on ebay? If so, I may have asked you about that on ebay!