Beige Cloudy Bundle Retracted by Paris

I believed I got everyone confused:sweatdrop: but I'm confused too. I'm thinking of getting this bag, but it got retracted. I'm trying to contact Roey's fav SA to help to chk if the bag can be found. Have anyone seen it, the khaki colored one?

They had one at NM in Tampa. 813-877-5700 ext. 2123
Ask for Karen. Tell her Julieanne is waiting patiently and hoping the Ritz bag comes in soon! Did I say patiently? Well, I am trying to be anyway....lol

I believed I got everyone confused:sweatdrop: but I'm confused too. I'm thinking of getting this bag, but it got retracted. I'm trying to contact Roey's fav SA to help to chk if the bag can be found. Have anyone seen it, the khaki colored one?

I have a brand new - unused and unopened one on its way back to Neiman's in Texas - the "white" - which is actually beige. She sent it to me, but I didn't want it, so I never even opened the box. Call Shannon - 972-629-1700 - tell her you want Jenna's Cloudy Bundle that she is returning - its on its was back - she should get it in the next couple of days!!!

I have the bag in the Bowler style, but I also have the Black in both styles...SO, I think I am going to keep a black b/c my sister has the light beige...IT'S GORGEOUS!! and I would keep mine, but since we share bags...it's pointless to have two of the same color!! Here are some pics though!

Attachments

• chanel cloudy bundle beige 003.jpg
    chanel cloudy bundle beige 003.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 82
  • chanel cloudy bundle beige 001.jpg
    chanel cloudy bundle beige 001.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 63
  • chanel cloudy bundle beige 006.jpg
    chanel cloudy bundle beige 006.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 68
  • chanel cloudy bundle beige 012.jpg
    chanel cloudy bundle beige 012.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 56
  • chanel cloudy bundle beige 018.jpg
    chanel cloudy bundle beige 018.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 67
I have a brand new - unused and unopened one on its way back to Neiman's in Texas - the "white" - which is actually beige. She sent it to me, but I didn't want it, so I never even opened the box. Call Shannon - 972-629-1700 - tell her you want Jenna's Cloudy Bundle that she is returning - its on its was back - she should get it in the next couple of days!!!
Do you know if they have it in the darker brown? Thanks! I'm starting to get excited.

I wonder what they mean by identity issues? It has it's own line so it shouldn't feel lost.....

Maybe it felt sad because of the name "cloudy"....when the other bags had names like luxury....or timeless....