Agenda Refill: Week/Page or Week/2 Pages?

I have the small agenda and use the week over two pages. However, it's a bit full with the full year in there, I am considering going down to only keeping 6 months and the rest in the box my agenda came in for storage.

Does the entire year of refills fit in your agenda? I got my charmmy kitty refills today which are soooo cute (I HAVE TO GET A CAMERA!!) but they are week on one page, which I think may be too small for me, not sure yet, but the whole package just fits in my binder rings. Do you have the whole year in at once?

I have the small agenda and use the week over two pages. However, it's a bit full with the full year in there, I am considering going down to only keeping 6 months and the rest in the box my agenda came in for storage.

That is a good idea, the small is too bulky with the whole year plus some blank note pages in there. week over two days is much more useful imo.

i use a medium agenda, and i have a week/2 pages planner, and even then i wish they had it in a week/3 pages. it helps to have more room to write in in case you suddenly have 35748651 things to do a day

What's the difference with the Japanese Version Refill?

Is the difference between the complete refill/ and the refill an additional address book?

Wow I definetly don't need day per page. That would be a lot of paper!

Also, does the ruler/page marker come with the refills?

For the week on 2 pages, does every week have facing pages or do they all have a graphic inserted between?

And what is the price of these?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• agenda.jpg
    agenda.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 237
The refill that only has the weekly is, I think, $32. And the complete refill with address book is $73. I could be wrong but I think both comes with a ruler. This is for the meduim size agendas.

I have the damier koala agenda. This year I used the week/2 page refill. My SA accidentally gave me page per day refills for next year, and I like them much better. They have the hour marked from 8am-9pm with a line for each. I find if I have lines I write better! Saturday and Sunday are both on same page. Ruler and address book came with it. The pages are wrapped in I think quarter year so you open each quarter as it comes and put it in your agenda. The whole year won't fit.