Yellow Birkin/kelly??

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
does anyone (other than tresor makati - see her avatar) have a birkin or kelly in yellow?? i'm obssessed and in love :heart: with this color too and H stores seem to not have stocked up on these. does anyone have a picture :confused1: at least?

Sorry pazt, I dont have one. I do know an ALVA boardie who owns a 30 cm yellow epsom birkin, but I dont think she's a member here. Flossy and Ninja know her too.

Waaaaiiittt... didnt our former member (think fake croc) had one (or so she said)? Prolly, you can dig her old posts to find a pic of it, I know she did showcase it at least once in a thread.

Sorry pazt, I dont have one. I do know an ALVA boardie who owns a 30 cm yellow epsom birkin, but I dont think she's a member here. Flossy and Ninja know her too.

Waaaaiiittt... didnt our former member (think fake croc) had one (or so she said)? Prolly, you can dig her old posts to find a pic of it, I know she did showcase it at least once in a thread.

nope, i suspected it was a fake (with prolly fake LV shoes - i remember that picture):cursing: ! the color was a little off. a friend has a yellow (similar to yellow mango) 35 epsom with GH but i thought there might be another yellow shade.

*dies laughing* here we go again, girl! No EQ hahaha~
you think I have the patience to wait?? hahaha if u only knew my phone bill, calling all the H stores *hahaha busted*

i am also wondering about a yellow birkin. maybe not the color of sunshine or mangoes ... more like mustard yellow with GH in togo. do you think H have that color in togo? oooh and paz i googled for a pink ostrich birkin and your flickr album came up!!! saw a pic of your friend with a yellow croc birkin and a gentleman holding your kelly. TO DIE FOR!

Funny the yellow birkin thing. Last week walking through the lobby of the Grand Hyatt in Singapore I saw a mustard-y sort of Birkin. Couldn't very well stop to stare and I didn't want to do an Exorcist style swivel of the head. Couldn't tell at a glance if it was fake or real, but it did seem VERY unusual. Not the colour of Tresormakarti's which seems more a banana yellow. This was more muted.

Have you seen this vintage Kelly? I have never seen Yellow/Jaune, so I have no idea about authenticity....
eBay: *AUTHENTIC* Vintage Hermes Kelly Bag Yellow 32cm extras (item 260035841498 end time Oct-03-06 14:56:46 PDT)
0d_1_b.JPG
6e_1_b.JPG

4c_1_b.JPG
35_1_b.JPG

8a_1_b.JPG
f2_1_b.JPG

http://forum.purseblog.com/Kelly-BlueSapphire1