pianegonda confusion bracelet !!!!!!

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
i just got this! i've been wanting this forever! like since last year, so i finally ordered it from hyde park jewelers and had it shipped from italy.

anyway here it is!

P80023.jpg

i'm dying to get a matching necklace for this. :love: :love: :love:

i love pianegonda and their designs. so different from anything you see from tiffanys.

fayden i love it congrats on your new purchase!! :yahoo:.....i'm a big fan of pianegonda as welll...i love their rings and earrings and how they texture a lot of their silver so it creates the diamondy look :yes:

Wow, that is sooo beautiful fayden! I t is soo exquisite! Conrats, it is really pretty! Is it that expensive? I really want one now!

it's kind of expensive. for silver, but it's around the same prices as tiffanys. this one cost $425.

the matching necklace is way more!

fayden i love it congrats on your new purchase!! :yahoo:.....i'm a big fan of pianegonda as welll...i love their rings and earrings and how they texture a lot of their silver so it creates the diamondy look :yes:

same here, their rings are awesome, but they never have my size, i'm a 4 in ring sizes which is tiny, and everything is 5 and up.

too bad my ears aren't pierced or i'd be wearing them too!