Dior Chat Thread

I don't even want to think about April ....time flys too fast already.

btw how do you like our new chat thread? Nice huh? We can talk about Chanel and anything else without worrying about eggs on our faces. :P

So which Chanel bag you are lurking for?

D*mmit!! Yeah - black J12, no diamonds .........

Ooooooo :drool: I can't wait till April!!

Hey you have been peeking at my wish list!!

Hahaha not your wish list but it's this post in the other thread gave it away: :P

Oh jings - better not tell you what watch I am buying in April then ....... dont hit me please!!

OMG just peeked at your wish list ...you've got some serious goodies lined up women! :wtf::tup: Why don't I see a Dior in there? :search:...:smash:

Give me time!! Am saving for the Chanel watch - the rest of the money is coming from the money I get when I leave work (redundancy), so need to find another permenant job before I figure out what Dior I want!!

Love my Dior handbag so unless its the red one at over a £1000, then I havent seen a Dior I want ........ so far!!

No worries Jovi I won't push you hihi. ;) And good luck on your job hunt while you contemplating on the Dior bags.

btw there is a red Dior that is more than £1000 ...it's £7500 ...:wtf::faint:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Red Crocodile Lady Dior.jpg
    Red Crocodile Lady Dior.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 923
Am sure its made with some exotic skin that I wouldnt touch!! The one I want is this one ........ remember?! But unless its reduced by about 90% I wont be buying it!!

reddior.jpg

^I know what you mean about the exotic skin but that color is tdf!

Yeap I do remember the Dior 61 but just not sure if that's still what you wanted ...reduce by 90% ...on which planet?? :graucho:

Anyhow the booties you wanted should be on sale now.

blackbootie.jpg

^I know what you mean about the exotic skin but that color is tdf!

Yeap I do remember the Dior 61 but just not sure if that's still what you wanted ...reduce by 90% ...on which planet?? :graucho:

on planet earth!!!!

Anyhow the booties you wanted should be on sale now.

blackbootie.jpg

Dont tempt me woman!! I also want a pair from Gucci!! But I have a pair of Chanels and Christian Loub ..... ach you know what i mean!! So dont need another pair - after all, I only have 2 feet!!!