Who's Getting Mini Lin Today?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Sooooo who got the coveted phone call this week and is picking up their mini lin today?

I'm still waiting for the phone call....my normal SA was coming back today...so I'm supposed to get a call either way (although I'll probably call her)!

I am hoping this is one line that I like.....the last couple that came out I haven't liked (Lockit, perfo & charms). And I really want a "new line" item!

I can't wait to see all the pics that will be coming in throughout the weekend!

not me :crybaby:

breaks my heart with all the new awesome stuff coming out at the moment, but I really need to be on a budget since I'm going to Vegas :graucho: in November.

BUT I'll sure look during the next days ... :drool:

I beleive its a perm line..I loved it IRL..SO MUCH NICER tahn I though it would be.....Gotta wait a few weeks( AFter this weeks MAJOR STEPHEN purchase!!LOL!)..then its mine..maybe the speedy and the wallet..so pretty IRL!

I just ordered mine for the 888 number (speedy 30)...I was looking at it on Elux and it just disappeared before my eyes as I went to click buy!!! LOL debating on the wallet...(porte tresor??) Jill is it really nice?? I use my mono one everyday and I really do not need another...but....its so different...hmmmmm