price for berenia vs. togo

definately! Barenia is very sought after. Right now production is on pause while the dieing company is on training. It is due to be re-issued. Right now the only thing you can get in Barenia is accessories and small leather goods.

Barenia is fabulous. I played around with the leather in the color/leather catalog. It is really amazing how you can scratch the leather and then make it disappear.

I'd love a natural barenia/canvas combination in a 30cm Birkin!

speaking of barenia . . . GF, are you getting your fingers all warmed up to bid on that barenia kelly? i'm going to be in transit when the auction ends, so i'm sure i'll get sniped. :crybaby: but if it can't be me, i sure hope someone on here gets it!

ohhh - I have a sneaking suspicion a NY gal is planning to bid on it, so I may drop out of the race.......I want a rouge vif chevre something now!!!!
speaking of which, i called madison and king of prussia today to see whether they had your agenda and it was a no-go. madison has one of the other reds, but not vif. it was too funny -- i asked about rouge "vee eye eff" and she had no idea what i was talking about, until the light clicked on and she said (with french accent) "ohhhh, you must mean 'rrrrrouge veef' "

ps: all's fair in love, war and barenia - so bid away if you feel the urge!