Noé large...any happy owners? do post pics. of wearing it please! :)

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Are you pleased with the large Noé? I'm thinking of buying one today - if you have pictures of you wearing it, I would very much like to see...Thanks! :smile:
Do you have a purseket in yours??

There are also pics in the Visual Aids sticky. I LOVE the large Noe. I don't have a purseket in any of mine but have seen people use them and it looks very organised.

Are you pleased with the large Noé? I'm thinking of buying one today - if you have pictures of you wearing it, I would very much like to see...Thanks! :smile:
Do you have a purseket in yours??

My first noe just arrived today and i love it. I have a purseket in there and i'm sure i'll stick with it. If that's the case i'll upgrade to a large from the med I currently have.

here's a pic with a med purseket in the petit noe.

I have one and I love it! It is bigger than I expected it to be, but it didn't really bother me too much. I don't have a pic of me wearing mine but you can see a pic of it in the Noe Club thread.

58304d1156388148-wts-louis-vuitton-monogram-noe-pf1.jpg

Please keep in mind that I am only five feet tall! :shame:

I have had a large Noe since 1992-it is still in excellent condition, I have always cleaned the leather and brass-so it looks really good. I just gave it to my friend who has Breast Cancer and was having problems carrying handle handbags due to wrist surgery so it went to a loving home and I am happy it will make her life easier because she puts so many things in her bag. I think it was my favorite LV bag for years. I see some of the new shoulder bags by LV and feel that one of those will be my next purchase. I like shoulder bags better than my Speedy or other bags.