The MULTIPLES Club!

Jan 9, 2006
Is there a bag you love so much you have doubles, triples, or maybe even more of it? 10 pochettes? 4 noes? 6 speedies? 9 cles? :yahoo: Or maybe it's a certain epi or vernis color you're in love with. Show us your MULTIPLES!

I'll take a picture of my Speedies soon but I have 5:
Cerises, White MC, Black MC, Vintage Monogram 30, Damier 30

and my PTI wallets (6):
Vintage monogram, Black MC and 2 each of the Peppermint and Fuchsia vernis.

Cles/keycases (9):
Damier 4 key holder (2), White MC, Cerises Round, Cerises, Vintage Monogram, Panda, Marshmallow Vernis and a monogram 4 key holder that isn't in the picture.

Pochettes (10):
Peach Graffiti, White MC, Black MC, Monogram, Fuchsia Charms, Fuchsia Lexington, Brown/Pink Cherry Blossom, Green Perfo, Cerises, Panda.

Attachments

• PTIwallets.JPG
    PTIwallets.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,118
  • lvkeychains&cases.JPG
    lvkeychains&cases.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,461
  • pochettes.JPG
    pochettes.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,150
omg :nuts:

Lvbabydoll said:
I'll take a picture of my Speedies soon but I have 5:
Cerises, White MC, Black MC, Vintage Monogram 30, Damier 30

and my PTI wallets (6):
Vintage monogram, Black MC and 2 each of the Peppermint and Fuchsia vernis.

Cles/keycases (9):
Damier 4 key holder (2), White MC, Cerises Round, Cerises, Vintage Monogram, Panda, Marshmallow Vernis and a monogram 4 key holder that isn't in the picture.

Pochettes (10):
Peach Graffiti, White MC, Black MC, Monogram, Fuchsia Charms, Fuchsia Lexington, Brown/Pink Cherry Blossom, Green Perfo, Cerises, Panda.

small stuff....also have a mc pochette but couldn't fit it in the picture... Oh yeah, have 3 speedies too, kinda.....mini, 35, and 25 mandarin epi...

Attachments

• 0817061153a.jpg
    0817061153a.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 1,131
I love my MC speedy's. Don't care as much for the mono speedy because of the sag. But I adore these :heart:

My white one was my first MC bag so it has been loved a little more.
But the patina looks darker than it really is because it's next to the black one that still has light patina :smile:

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,194
I love my MC speedy's. Don't care as much for the mono speedy because of the sag. But I adore these :heart:

My white one was my first MC bag so it has been loved a little more.
But the patina looks darker than it really is because it's next to the black one that still has light patina :smile:

Oh, I forgot. I have a denim speedy too