Pastilles Are they worth it???

Baby Doll

shop-bop
Jul 13, 2006
My SA called and said they can send me out the multi bag charm if I am interested. I havent seen it yet and its 375.oo, i could purchase a small lv leather good instead. Whats your thoughts or opinion on the bag charm...yes or let it go for now??? new some help from my pf friends!!

I was just in the Boston LV store yesterday and tried the multicolored bracelet/key chain Pastilles on. I thought it was cute but not for the price. It was too big for my wrist so it dangled too low on my hand. It's a big piece. Personally, I thought it was a bit much for a bracelet that looks like "M & Ms" as the SA pointed out.

Well.. to put into perspective - I mean, we are paying hundreds of dollars for canvas bags. It's your own personal values, would you rather have the bag, or the accessory.

Yay! My store just got one this morning. Hopefully they'll still have it by Tuesday?

...and to answer your question, ldisangro: It's def. worth the money. ;)

I got the ONE they got into the store by me on Friday. I love it! It was $100 more than I thought it would be, but it is so cute! It looks good as a bracelet or a bag charm, and it's my style.

Well.. to put into perspective - I mean, we are paying hundreds of dollars for canvas bags. It's your own personal values, would you rather have the bag, or the accessory.

ITA! Is anything by LV worth the price when you really stop and think about it? Probably not, it's all a matter of how much you are willing to pay for something. :yes: I'm not picking on LV specifically either, the same thing goes for all designer items.

Totally agree, ayla and whatzerface! I bought the multicolor one because it pops against the mono. I think the brown would blend in too much, but maybe not....will have to wait and see it IRL.