Blue Jean, which leather??

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
As I am waiting for last weeks purchase :yahoo: to be delivered, I am contemplating my next one......

I am dreaming of a 30 cm Birkin:love: .......

The colors- blue jean or blue roi.....

Which leathers do you ladies recommend in these colors and which is the nicer/ more striking color?

^ Ooh, forgot about BJ Swift. That's gorgeous, too.
If you like Blue Roi, I'd actually recommend BJ in Clemence because it's slightly deeper and more sea blue than on Togo. Also, they're not putting out too much Togo right now, so most BJ items might be in Clemence.

^ Ooh, forgot about BJ Swift. That's gorgeous, too.
If you like Blue Roi, I'd actually recommend BJ in Clemence because it's slightly deeper and more sea blue than on Togo. Also, they're not putting out too much Togo right now, so most BJ items might be in Clemence.

Thanks for all the info. Why are they not putting out much Togo right now?

^ Think of Coach's classic leather (but much better quality.) BJ is vibrant in Swift. Hard to find this in a Birkin, though. Most you come across now will be Clemence.

Sounds lovely, I don't think I have earned enough points with my SA yet to be offered a Birkin :s since I have only made two purchases (Kelly, Karo) yet. So i may be looking about a year down the line........

Sounds lovely, I don't think I have earned enough points with my SA yet to be offered a Birkin :s since I have only made two purchases (Kello, Karo) yet. So i may be looking about a year down the line........

I beg to differ! If you have a Kelly, you're "there." Just keep "workin' it!