My Solution to Keeping Inside of My H Bags Clean

ITbag, I'd be interested to know how you like it.

I think the bright linings on the BagMate and VIP Liners are perfect -organizers with black linings are a real headache to find anything fast unless one has their organizer slots memorized!

Kellybag said:
I am not too sure how I feel about these.

I do think it is a nice concept, but I don't think I would use one. One of the reasons I purchase Hermes is to be able to see the gorgeous interior. It is another one of those finer touches that other bags do not have.

It actually makes me happy each and every time I look inside at the detailing. Sure, I worry I may scratch it or something, but that is part of usage.

I suppose if I had several birkins and I do change bags a great deal it may be nice. Right now, I am not fortunate enough.

Kellybag, I completely appreciate your viewpoint! :flowers:

beaumonde said:
The purseket looks great! What is the right size purseket for a 35cm Birkin? Thanks!

I use the small 20", it fits the back and two sides of the bag, leaving easy access to the center (where my huge LV Zippy wallet lives) and the open pocket in the front inside of the Birkin. Since the inside of my Birkins are dark, I chose a lighter fabric color for the purseket.

I remember that I ordered and received it two days later, very fast response.

If you order one, let me know how you like it ! :yes:

I promised to post my bagmate that I got and finally have the time to take pictures of it. this is the medium size one. dimensions are 3.25 x 6 x 9". Here are pictures inside my 30 birkin and 32 kelly. this, of course, fits the 35 birkin and 35 kelly also.

I'd have to say this is a fantastic product and I rarely leave the house without it. Highly recommend it (and I do not have any affiliation with this product whatsoever). Great because it keeps my lipglosses, pen, keys, and cell phone readily available. I don't have to dig in my bag. But most importantly, it keeps the Bearn wallet well protected. I don't keep anything next to the Bearn wallet and since everything is in its separate compartment, the wallet stays clean.

Also, you can fit more, but this is what I normally carry with me. Anyways, hope these pics help.

Attachments

• DSC02461.JPG
    DSC02461.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC02462.JPG
    DSC02462.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC02460.JPG
    DSC02460.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC02463.JPG
    DSC02463.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC02464.JPG
    DSC02464.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC02466.JPG
    DSC02466.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 139
I promised to post my bagmate that I got and finally have the time to take pictures of it. this is the medium size one.

Thanks so much for the great pictures, the interior of your Birkin looks wonderful with the bagmate.

I should be ordering mine soon too, once I figure out which color lining I like.

oops forgot to ask: is it in any way bulky at all?