Hermes Hong Kong

i agree with the pacific place store. my mum and i were there in jan this yr and their inventory's great! saw troika kelly, kelly with the two zippers in front and a GORGEOUS kelly longue in a very light dusty pink. and all three SAs were helping my mum with her purchases and questions (my mum was the only customer there) despite it being closing time in 10min.

i don't have the best things to say about the store in central unfortunately. they were VERY inattentive.

I just got back from a very short weekend in HK to meet some old friends there. I was told by one of them to go check out this multi-label store called Twist. Unfortunately, the trip was too short and I didn't have time to go look around the store. I have just gone to their website http://www.twist.hk/ and notice that they carry Hermes as well. Does anyone know if they a reseller? And do they carry authentic Hermes?

Twist is a multibrand retailer and they have 3 stores in HK. They sell mainly shoes, bags and small accessories. Other than Hermes, they also sell other brands like Prada, Gucci, Tods, Bottega Veneta, etc. They sell only new items (unlike other HK resellers like Milan station who sells both new and used items. I've not bought any H items from them but I think it should be authentic.

For Hermes, over the last couple of months, I've seen 25/30/35cm Birkins, 28/32cm Kellys (there is a blue jean 28cm sellier Kelly at the Wellington store now!), Kelly flat, garden party totes, small leather goods, some earrings, necklaces and clic-clacs. Sometimes they discount the fashion accessories and small leather goods by 10-30% discount. I'm not too sure about their markups for Birkins and Kellys.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch Zenith for your reply. It's very informative! Wow! I really have to check out Twist the next time I'm in HK.

Just wondering if any other HK ladies have any Hermes shopping experience with them?

The H range in each category is quite small, eg. 2 or 3 pairs of earrings, 1 or 2 clic-clacs. Not withstanding that, it's definitely worth visiting. Their causewaybay store is split into 2 shops, be sure to visit both. :smile: I've seen a Kelly flat for HK$66,000.

Last edited:
I made a quick dash into the store about 2 weeks ago when I was in HK for a super short visit. They had a brand new 35 birkin for sale, going for the equivalent of about US$ 17,000.

Yea I've been to twist before. The other brands they carry ie.gucci, dior, miu miu, prada are authentic for sure and they usually have different styles than what's selling in the stores so alot of locals like to shop there to get something different. But regarding Hermes, I don't know for sure if what they carry is authentic or not. They are not an authorized Hermes dealer, they are a reseller, but they only sell new items. Their prices for birkins/kellys are quite marked up, last time i checked it was over 10,000US for a 30cm birkin (think around 10,300 to 10,500 can't remember the exact amount). But that's still cheaper than Milan station!

i am from HK too ( but living in sydney now) i can post some pic of their shop window when i back home

From my knowledge they are selling birkin 35 black brand new at around 90k HKD now..my friend just purchased one at around 80k ( but it is all about the supply and demand and also you can bargain the price )

Birkin 30 will be around 70k mark..

They made around 10k -20k profit each for each bag..( i mean birkin)

In general, they sell authentic bags and have a great selection of Birkins, but I have an acquaintance (more like someone I met just a couple of times) who said that they sold their fake balenciaga bags to one of those shops (there are several of them, and I don't know which one) and that they took them! Kinda freaked me out!