ID these SHOES, please

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
Shoes.jpg

I love these shoes and am trying to hunt them down.

I looked on ebay and found an auction for jimmy choos that looked just like the one above but they are slightly different here is the auction-

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-615-JIMMY-C...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

as you can see they are almost like the ones im looking for
Can anyone confirm they are jimmy choo and provide me with the name of the shoe??

TsomuchIA :flowers:

Yeah those are definitely Jimmy Choo. The style name escapes my mind at this moment but hopefully I'll remember soon. That style came in the black/gold color combo as well as a green/acqua color and possibly one other color. It's a gorgeous, versatile shoe; I think I've seen it on JLo, amongst other celebs.

IrisCole are both styles called tropez? :thinking:

the ones i have seen on ebay are called tropez but they are slightly different from the picture i posted

Yes, they're called Tropez - the ones on eBay seem to be the same shoe as in your OP photo - I think the reason they look different is because they're not on someone's foot, and so the gold bands aren't being stretched as far?? It would seem strange if they made two different shoes that were so similar, but maybe...

1205021436559_DSC09997.JPG

^^^ thats what i was thinking because the shoes im looking for has a black area where it covers her heel and the gold goes across her toes in a striaght line and in the ebay aution i see no area that overs the heel and the gold part that does across the toes seems to be at a angle and no spacing between the gold and black...

Good luck, but you will only be able to find them on ebay, they are no longer available in boutiques. The pre-fall collection has many similar styles, but they won't be available in stores until June.