Anyone know where to get an extra dustbag?

BellaBoo

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Hi, I have a bordeaux twiggy I bought from ebay some time ago that didn't have it's dustbag. I have been playing musical chairs with the dust bags as long as I am wearing a Bbag. Lately, I have been using my LV Neo Cabby and had to store the twiggy in the LV dustbag. To keep things simple I need a B dustbag, but BalNY doesn't sell them. Anyone know where I could find one? Been looking on ebay for a while..Thanks!!

I asked at Bal Milan whether I could buy a dustbag because one of mine got destroyed by a lamp that exploded (yes, really) and they were VERY rude to me.
Perhaps if you ask at Bal NY you'll have better luck?

^I've tried BalNY and got an equally rude response. Perhaps if/when you purchase a new bag is a good time to ask? or if you have a great relationship with an SA. Would be great if eventually BalNY sold them like they do tassles.

My friend just bought a second hand Balenciaga bag, and there was no dust bag. That seller lost it. Does anyone know that is it possible to purchase a dust bag?:confused1:

Thank you very much. :smile:

My friend just bought a second hand Balenciaga bag, and there was no dust bag. That seller lost it. Does anyone know that is it possible to purchase a dust bag?:confused1:

Thank you very much. :smile:

It seems that it's nearly impossible to get your hands on an *additional/extra* box or dustbag unless, of course, you recieve a bag without them and you arrange with the store that you purchased from to you to send you one when they arrive.

There is even a "waiting list" for white boxes now... lol

My advice - keep an eye out on eBay as they do pop up from time to time, or just use a no-namer. Even a pillowcase will do the job until you find something suitable!

I think a good relationship with a good SA is key as I was able to get an extra one when I made a purchase last week. I lost my dustbag in Sicily, we were doing an archaeological tour of the island in 8 days, a new hotel every night, bound to happen that I forget/lose something.