Python Simples

^ I think that SKU matches the New Simples that are still on pre-order, unless it's the same SKU for both. I'm looking for these (pics from ebay):

72e4_1_sbl.JPG

Did you find them? I hope so!

lol @ Killer and legal. I have them from Saks so I just looked up the SKU off the box, not like I have them committed to memory or something crazy like that. hahahaha

^ I have not been able to locate them. My SA at saks has put them on locator but no luck yet. I called around a bit and everyone I spoke to told me it was an old style that surely no one would have anymore. :sad:

Has anyone seen them in-store as of late? There is a pair on ebay but sadly it is a 37.5 and I need a 38!

^ I have not been able to locate them. My SA at saks has put them on locator but no luck yet. I called around a bit and everyone I spoke to told me it was an old style that surely no one would have anymore. :sad:

Has anyone seen them in-store as of late? There is a pair on ebay but sadly it is a 37.5 and I need a 38!

That stinks, but the 37.5 might fit you. Do you always wear a 38 in simples? I usually buy 40s in simples for whatever reason and I really need to just buy the 39/39.5 b/c they stretch and I end up having to put inserts in. I wore my black leather simples yesterday and there was a huge gap in the back until I put the inserts in. And, I have only worn them twice now!

Mine were on locator for a few days too before the order was filled. Give it a couple more days and if not, you can get them at CL Madison, but they are going to be $895 vs. $795.

i know saks nyc has them but may have limited sizes... also call the madison ave cl store. they had them recently.

Mine were filled from Greenwich, CT I think, but the order was placed through NYC. CL Madison has them, but they are $100 more. :tdown: I got my black python simples from Horatio, but I made sure to get my python roccia simples from Saks so I could save $100 and get double points too. lol

That stinks, but the 37.5 might fit you. Do you always wear a 38 in simples? I usually buy 40s in simples for whatever reason and I really need to just buy the 39/39.5 b/c they stretch and I end up having to put inserts in. I wore my black leather simples yesterday and there was a huge gap in the back until I put the inserts in. And, I have only worn them twice now!

Mine were on locator for a few days too before the order was filled. Give it a couple more days and if not, you can get them at CL Madison, but they are going to be $895 vs. $795.

Mine were filled from Greenwich, CT I think, but the order was placed through NYC. CL Madison has them, but they are $100 more. :tdown: I got my black python simples from Horatio, but I made sure to get my python roccia simples from Saks so I could save $100 and get double points too. lol

So would you advice to get the python simples half size down from our usual simple size?
Sorry to sneak in but I can't stop thinking about the black ones as well as the roccias too....ahhhh:sweatdrop: where is my moneytree :P ?

oh that's so right about the price difference. i totally forgot. and yes, i agree with ashakes. for some reason i think i'm a 40.5 in regular simples but the 40 in python fit me better. and i was told they would stretch. hth!

Uh oh- I'm having an SA at Saks look for the roccia simples for me but in my normal Simple size of 38.5. Would those be too big? Should I get the 38 instead? When I first get my Simples they are very tight but after a few wears they stretch out and fit me perfectly.