Goldi spends a Crazy Weekend with the Princes

Wow, I love how your paired your very urban mono pulp with a chic sophisticated outfit! I thought that it would have only matched with something sporty/colorful, but I guess I was wrong!

Gorgeous purchases!

~~*Orodruin*-I would love to be in your shoes, hmm..or even sandals:cutesy:Congrats on all of your exquisite LE:drool: and the Magnolia. I have the post card of the Magnolia that's sitting on my desk, it was given to me by my SA last week. So beautiful:nuts:~

Thanks for posting here everyone! Much appreciated :smile:

Wow! Everything looks so gorgeous!! The yellow Weekender PM looks so good on you!! Congrats!!

Wow, I love how your paired your very urban mono pulp with a chic sophisticated outfit! I thought that it would have only matched with something sporty/colorful, but I guess I was wrong!

Gorgeous purchases!

Thank you! Glad you liked the look :smile:

~~*Orodruin*-I would love to be in your shoes, hmm..or even sandals:cutesy:Congrats on all of your exquisite LE:drool: and the Magnolia. I have the post card of the Magnolia that's sitting on my desk, it was given to me by my SA last week. So beautiful:nuts:~

You know something, my SA never gives me any postcards nor any little notes of anything..I only get random catalogues in the mail from the mass mailing facilities...It's probably the culture here where people are less personable :shrugs:

Maybe I could take a good photo of my Magnolia and place that on my desk...I don't think placing the shoe itself would be appropriate :lol:

congrats on your amazing new additions! i've always been a fan of your style and taste. you never disappoint :yes:

Thank you, D! I'm really flattered that you think so!

hedging your bets or hoping & praying lol?

Haha, pure eeeeeeebil! :flowers:

I have to say, my favourite is really the Monogram Pulp Weekender. I can't help gushing all over it, it's the first SS08 thing that caught my attention and held it!

It really is a work of art, and I dare say, much more so than the Mancrazy. It really takes a good eye for colour placement and the painstaking layering is obvious!

The base layer I think is really a denim layer with the logo stitching. Then comes the light blue, then blue, the orange logos and the final yellow. It's just so incredible. I can't imagine how they stenciled the logos and text!

You know something, my SA never gives me any postcards nor any little notes of anything..I only get random catalogues in the mail from the mass mailing facilities...It's probably the culture here where people are less personable :shrugs:

Maybe I could take a good photo of my Magnolia and place that on my desk...I don't think placing the shoe itself would be appropriate :lol:

~*Orodruin*, the reason my SA gave me the postcard because he knew that I would spend all my money on bags and have none left for the shoes..lol: BTW, your Magnolia looks so much more beautiful than my postcard:yes: Enjoy!~