Goldi spends a Crazy Weekend with the Princes

Thanks again everyone! :flowers:

You have exquisite taste, I love everything! Thanks for sharing all of the amazing pics!
Thanks, I enjoy sharing the pics!. The only place where you don't feel crazy taking pics of bags, lol!

omg, love the new additions. the modeling picture of the pulp weekender is tdf. congrats!!
I LOVE everything!!! The pulp looks amazing on you!! Congrats!

Thanks!

Congrats :nuts: :drool: Can I come and live in your closet :girlsigh:

I'm afraid my little cabinet is getting too cramped. It's now trying to break the record of 'how many bags can you squeeze into the little cabi' :smile:

I can't agree more. Though my bf thought it looks cheap compared to Mancrazy. Sometimes, you need to really scrutinise the layers to realise that it isn't as simple as splashing paint on denim! I am so love with the RP bags and I am beginning to like some others which I have not really thought of....

Are you eyeing anything else from RP?

Wowsers. Like mancrazy. Now you have to complete the S/S08 collection by getting the bonbon and aquarelle exotic. After that you can sit back and relax till F/W comes around.

Haha...no more bags for a while, LOL! *covers ears and eyes*
I'm only slightly intersted in the bonbon and aquarelle. I never got into the Multicolor canvas thing and although the Aquarelle is supposed to be different, I just don't feel it. Bonbon's a little too small for me I think, the smallest LV bags I have are the Roxbury Drive and the Limelights, which I seem to be using more for evening occasions, and somehow the Bonbons don't feel 'night' enough to me :smile:

Wow!. You are my hero!!! I love all your stuff...and you have guts. I think my heart would have skipped a couple of beats when the SA gave me my grand total:nuts:. I finally saw the weekender IRL in yellow and it's really beautiful and let's not forget about Mancrazy..the colors are fab. So, any tips of saving up for major hauls like this?

Thanks guys! :smile:

WOW! That's a shopping spree! Enjoy!

great pics!

Wow ! Wow ! Wow!! I love the yellow bag. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hate hand carried purses but I wouldn't mind carrying that beautiful bag. Congrats!!!! Wear them all for us to admire.

Well the tip is: Move to where there's an LV store near you and pay the deposit for one bag per visit, lol!
Seriously though, the stores here require paid deposits for the LE bags, so the SA calls me when they start taking deposits/ or to view the bags, so I've actually paid for 2 bags on 2 separate visits earlier, haha.

Wow!. You are my hero!!! I love all your stuff...and you have guts. I think my heart would have skipped a couple of beats when the SA gave me my grand total:nuts:. I finally saw the weekender IRL in yellow and it's really beautiful and let's not forget about Mancrazy..the colors are fab. So, any tips of saving up for major hauls like this?