Any idea where I can get this in Camel?

Bunkie

Jan 16, 2007
Call it regret, I don't know, but all of a sudden I'm focused on getting this bag in Camel... after FW is gone, and the sales are over... does anyone know where I can get this in Camel still (and even better if on sale)? It's the smaller nebbia satchel, pic below. Thanks in advance!!
eb1b_1.JPG

^Yup, this colour-faded look was called Nebbia (which translates into fog). The Royale had a decorative stitching in addition to the faded colours.

Bunkie, have you tried calling the outlets already?

Also, assuming this isn't old enough to be in the outlets yet, what about calling the personal shopper (Ana?) on the BV website? I remember reading here before that she had been really helpful for some people as she had been able to find specific pieces that one or another boutique still had in stock and then making arrangements to ship them. Just a thought...

^^jburgh, of course you should know Ana!! LOL<

But seriously, it's actually BookerMoose who suggested in the post #9 to contact Ana, the personal shopper on the BV web site.;)

One of the BV stores had one left in stock, and it was on sale!! Placed the order today (had to resist the urge to upgrade the shipping from Ground) so I'll be expecting it soon! YEAH!! Thanks everyone for your help!:yahoo: