Fake Buyer Buys Item Leave Feedback Neg 10 mins later

Nov 12, 2006
Hi guys
I have just come home to find my item I was selling today ( a boring jumper) sold with negative feedback!!!
The Buyer Didn't Even Attempt To Pay
My item ended at 23-Feb-08 15:21:14 GMT
23-Feb-08 15:21:14 GMT Watch Out, Watch out! Dodgy eBayer. Do not Deal With. You have been Warned!

I have no idea who done it as I thought it might be a reprisal from a unhappy ebayer ...But My feedback always been good and I have never knowingly had problems with anyone!
Im so annoyed because How will I be able to buy and sell My collection of handbags with feedback saying that..
Its Jeopardising my whole account whether Its removed or not :sad:

Their address was
Avin a Laugh!PO Box 666Middle of knowhere, Lancashire BB1 3xx United Kingdom

Can anyone help me please Im really not sure what to do about this:cursing::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

This is terrible. Please do phone ebay for advice. If you go to ebay.com you can have a live chat as the helpline will be closed in Uk now. Hopefully they will help you out. This person is probably having what he/ she calls fun, dont lose sleep over it. :yes:

You need to contact eBay, they will remove that without a doubt. Make it VERY clear what has happened as you are generally dealing with wallies on eBay help

Not too late but you have lots of time to leave a neg so I would wait a bit to see how ebay is going to deal with it. He may get NARU'd - no need for you to be associated with a nut case.

If you haven't already done so, please also block this person as they may attempt to do this again.

I've come across this before when I was reviewing a potential buyer's fb. out of curiosity I went back to see how their fb had unfolded and the buyer was NARUed and the nasty fb I think removed by Ebay. So there is hope!

I have had sore competitor doing this to me when I first started. This seller was also shill bidding on her own auction, that is why I realized it was her but didn't have enough proof of her shill bidding activity.

Anyways, she would bid and win on several of my auctions and then then immediately leave me negative feedbacks and make me loose money by outbidding someone who would pay for it. Back when I first started, if you retract a bid, you must write in your own words why. She would bid on alot of my auctions and then retract saying nasty things about me. She was such a beeotch! Oh, well she is now out of business.

Yeah, this happened to me a while back. Someone just had fun going through, clicking "Buy It Now"s (not paying of course) and then leaving negative feedback. They got to probably 7 sellers before they stopped. eBay finally removed their feedback for me, but only after I joined up with the other sellers and raised some hell.
That taught me the lesson that if I have a BIN, I require immediate payment.

Also, when responding to fb, please keep your tone professional and factual. You have received an unwarranted neg, but the way you respond will help ease future buyers mind that you are a good seller and was just a victim of a terrible prank.

Something along the lines of:
Bidding ended (fill in date, time), neg fb left by buyer (fill in date, time), no payment rec'd in between.

or something to that effect.

Good luck!

Lorenzo, as always, is correct. Be diplomatic, even with a nutcase. Was it Churchill who said "never argue with an idiot; he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience". Something like that (too lazy just now to look up the quote!)