Pet Peeves/striptease- what do you all think??

LVAsianGuy

May 2, 2007
******Mod, please delete this post if you find this post inappropriate******

Hi All,

I know I may get flamed for writing this, but I think some of you might feel the same way as I do.

Is it just me or are you really annoyed with all the strip tease threads or the guess what I got threads.

If you show a Louis shopping bag and ask the people to guess what's in it, it is really retarded and pointless. Also, the strip tease threads that goes on forever until you finally get the picture of the purchase on page 5! Do you all see my frustration??

I know everyone who post on this forum is excited about their Louis purchases, but the strip tease / guess what I got thread is getting real old!

I think we should have some type of rule that if there is a strip tease or guess what I got type thread, PLEASE reveal the item within the FIRST PAGE!

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, I apologize in advance if I have offened anyone on this forum.

Sorry, I am guilty of recently posting one! It was my first so I thought I would have a little fun :confused1: But I agree that when it prolongs too long, you eventually get frustrated and lose interest. But if it appears on the first or second page, I think that's okay. And I'll keep that in mind! :amuse:

I agree... I dont want to dig through five pages to find out someone's new bag... As peevenjo said... i think if they reveal with in the first or second page, is acceptable! :yes:

If you show a Louis shopping bag and ask the people to guess what's in it, it is really retarded

First i wouldn't say it was "Retarded" :huh:
But i think i can understand people may be really excited about their purchase , I guess if it goes on for a couple of pages it's abit annoying but hey it doesnt effect me in any way! i just go back to the thread later! I don't think it's that much of a big deal about how they want to reveal their purchases , there was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago , I guess i can see how you can get annoyed though.

I think the strip teases are harmless and I have no problem moving down a page or even a couple to see what the purchase was! Come on, this is meant to be a forum where a member can share in her/his enjoyment of their purchase, a little strip tease is nothing to get upset about. If it really bothers you, pass over the thread!

I'm not a fan of striptease, and if it surpasses one or two pages, I'm most likely to lose interest and close the tab, but it's no biggie for me - people can do whatever they want with their purchase.

I think the strip teases are harmless and I have no problem moving down a page or even a couple to see what the purchase was! Come on, this is meant to be a forum where a member can share in her/his enjoyment of their purchase, a little strip tease is nothing to get upset about. If it really bothers you, pass over the thread!

^^^ I agree to some extent ... but to leave the forum and come back an hour or so later is totally ridiculous and to quote someone else ~ "lame!"

I hate those threads- I refuse to participate in them and congratulate later. I usually post my items on the first page when I did those, but I don't even bother posting anymore when I get something new.