Finally "motorgueil" came in today!

Bornsocialite26

Hitting the H-ighway
Nov 21, 2007
Just a few days after I got eve then came a phone call from my lovely SA... one montorgueil(mon-tor-gile) is how they call it...finally came in today..so off I go to the boutique not having second thoughts getting her! it so light like the speedy! so soft and simple too... but I must confess I really had a hard time choosing bet the GM and the PM as usual.....coz ot the very small price difference....ended up choosing the pm coz I have my neverfull GM azur saleya gm plus speedy 35... plus the bigger the bag the more Vachetta you have to worry about right ladies???? so here she is.. my newly found baby... Monty...enjoy! hope this pics can help resolve any dillemas you have about the Montorgueil!:yahoo:

Attachments

• Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 273
  • Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 253
Just a few days after I got eve then came a phone call from my lovely SA... one montorgueil(mon-tor-gile) is how they call it...finally came in today..so off I go to the boutique not having second thoughts getting her! it so light like the speedy! so soft and simple too... but I must confess I really had a hard time choosing bet the GM and the PM as usual.....coz ot the very small price difference....ended up choosing the pm coz I have my neverfull GM azur saleya gm plus speedy 35... plus the bigger the bag the more Vachetta you have to worry about right ladies???? so here she is.. my newly found baby... Monty...enjoy! hope this pics can help resolve any dillemas you have about the Montorgueil!:yahoo:
very charming! I'm dying to have one.... Where you at in Manila? originally I'm from Cavite City:smile: