Montorgueil Vs Tivoli Gm Dillema Help!

Bornsocialite26

Hitting the H-ighway
Nov 21, 2007
Been lusting over the tivoli gm for weeks now, luckily my mother had the chance to get one last week....I decided to get the eva clutch(just bec it was new) at that time bec the tivoli pm did not look good on me...(I'm 5'8) by the way....Till I saw this "montorgueil" on one of the ladies posts here and I was like omg! it seems to look better than the tivoli gm....help ladies:confused1: but here i go again w/ my vachetta dillema right? Im always on the go and too bad that I baby all my louis all the time don't want them to get dirty at all...so having second thoughts about it wonder if trevi will do best???????:confused1::idea:

I think you should get teh Tivoli. I think the Monty is justa different version of the Speedy. Not that it;s a bad thing but IDK the Tivoli is just different and very pretty! I like the details.

Tivoli GM. It has more detail in the pleating, where the Montorgueil is plain. The Tivoli looks like a high end, expensive purse. I don't see anything special about the Montorgueil - sorry.

I think the Tivoli has more personality vs the Montorgueil. However if you are really worried about the vachetta then the Trevi is a better choice. I have both the tivoli and the trevi, the trevi is my bad weather bag.

Between the Tivoli GM and the Montorgueil .... I'd go for the Tivoli GM.

However, if vachetta is a huge concern to you then you can't go wrong with the TREVI.

img10614355441.jpeg
img10614355434.jpeg
img10614355436.jpeg

img10614355437.jpeg
img10614355440.jpeg
img10614355435.jpeg

img10614355439.jpeg
img10614355438.jpeg

look how cute it is!!!!

i'm DEF. getting this bag!!!! :heart::heart::heart: you should too~!!!

They are both beautiful bags! shopsinparis is right where the Tivoli looks "classier" than the Montorgueil. I just got the Montorgueil for Valentine's, but I wanted either the Montorgueil or Tivoli, but our store was out of the Tivoli so Montorgueil GM it was! After using the Montorgueil for several days, I love it! The straps are super comfy the bag is pretty lightweight. I'm not too sure about the Tivoli, but their straps look stiff as opposed to the Montorgueil. But then again, I don't have it so I can't really tell you. Whichever you choose though, they are both beautiful bags!

i'm having the same dilemma as i really like the simplicity of the montorgueil gm (i like lightweight bags that aren't too structured), whereas the tivoli gm is more feminine and stylish. i'm torn between functionality and looks but i'm gonna make my final decision when i'm at the boutique!