I'm Baaaack! With a New Baby!

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I sold all my Coaches because of my husband's brain tumor, but here I am again ;) He's doing great, done with radiation and on maintenance chemo for 3 more months, but all reports state there is no new growth and he's got fabulous health behind it all.

We went away this weekend for a Valentine's trip with tax refund in hand. He played poker and I (of course) went outlet shopping! Last time we went I bought a Hampton's medium leather carryall, but ended up returning it because it just wasn't "the bag". This time, I was bound and determined to find the heart thumper!

Nothing was catching my eye, I took one last look at the clearance shelf. And there she was, leather Carly!! And ohmygosh, 40% off factory price because of some supposed pink stain. I looked for it, couldn't find it. The SA's hadn't been able to either. So darnit, 217 dollars later and she's mine. I also bought the Legacy french frame wallet in tan to match.

So whoever called the Wisconsin Dells outlet about this bag (and failed to have them hold it, or so I heard ha), I'm sorry. But thank you! LOL! It's good to be back :yahoo:

Welcome back! Glad to hear such wonderful news about your dh! That certainly puts things into perspective, doesn't it? I'm glad you got to get away together and have some fun! Sounds like you not only needed it but deserved it! Congrats on your Carly! What a great find!

Diva...I am glad you had a goodweek end and your Hubby is doing well after chemo. :tup:
It sounds like you got a really good deal on your carly. What color is the leather?
Carley

Thanks everyone, it was a great trip! The Carly is the tan leather and wallet color to match. No pics as of yet, I haven't even stuffed her full of stuff yet! Man, how many times I've tried this bag on in boutiques but never had the money!

Great purchase! Glad to hear things are going well for you and your DH. You must be from WI. Me too. I've been thinking of driving down to the Dells to check out the outlet. Is it worth the trip?