I'm Baaaack! With a New Baby!

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I sold all my Coaches because of my husband's brain tumor, but here I am again ;) He's doing great, done with radiation and on maintenance chemo for 3 more months, but all reports state there is no new growth and he's got fabulous health behind it all.

We went away this weekend for a Valentine's trip with tax refund in hand. He played poker and I (of course) went outlet shopping! Last time we went I bought a Hampton's medium leather carryall, but ended up returning it because it just wasn't "the bag". This time, I was bound and determined to find the heart thumper!

Nothing was catching my eye, I took one last look at the clearance shelf. And there she was, leather Carly!! And ohmygosh, 40% off factory price because of some supposed pink stain. I looked for it, couldn't find it. The SA's hadn't been able to either. So darnit, 217 dollars later and she's mine. I also bought the Legacy french frame wallet in tan to match.

So whoever called the Wisconsin Dells outlet about this bag (and failed to have them hold it, or so I heard ha), I'm sorry. But thank you! LOL! It's good to be back :yahoo:
That's wonderful to hear about your husband! Welcome back!!! And congrats on your new Carly!!!! Great deal too!

Great purchase! Glad to hear things are going well for you and your DH. You must be from WI. Me too. I've been thinking of driving down to the Dells to check out the outlet. Is it worth the trip?

I think so, only because it's the closest to me. I saw a lot that I could have bought but most things have "dainty" handles and I'm a chunky handle girl. Lots of smaller Bleekers on additional clearance, I saw a dark brown leather satchel with embossed C's (I'm not up on the newer bags, sorry) and lots of raspberry colored suede patchwork, a greenish Legacy, a Legacy striped tote and smaller Legacy flap bags plus some Ergos.

I say go! :yes:

Congrats on your hubby's health, that is such great news and a great reminder of the important things in life. :yes: How fun to be able to go on a vacation and what a great deal on the bag.. that was meant to be!!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!! :tup:

Congratulations on the great Carly! What a great price!

But most of all, I am SO happy to hear your dh is doing better! Wishing you and your family all the best and continued good health!