2 sizes left for Magenta Simple 85mm

I was crazy for magenta a while ago but now I'm wondering if they would make a purple simple pump in 100mm.

I would get the magenta if it was 100mm.

I have them and looove the color. I wear alot of black and denim so i can wear them with alot. I wear them with my magenta Bbag, as well as my hermes jige elan in rose shocking......tooo cute!

i got em! as a friend said, they would like nice with black and grey and def denim so i'm going to try. i was looking for a nice pop of color like this or purple or blue since all my other shoes are either black or brown. lol.

if you're a 40 and i don't like em when i get them i'll let you know! :smile:

i keep thinking "should i have waited for bright blue? or the taupe/ light grey?" is the bright electric blue going to come in 85s? i've only seen them in the platform simples...

I was crazy for magenta a while ago but now I'm wondering if they would make a purple simple pump in 100mm.

I would get the magenta if it was 100mm.

Stop wondering Javaboo.... a purple simple pump in 100 is coming! I saw the lookbook weeks ago at Saks and they are getting a simple pump 100 in Viola, which my SA and I assume is a purple! I already have put my name down for a pair!

ps I also have the magenta simple and LOVE them! They are, IMO, a perfect shade of pink!

Stop wondering Javaboo.... a purple simple pump in 100 is coming! I saw the lookbook weeks ago at Saks and they are getting a simple pump 100 in Viola, which my SA and I assume is a purple! I already have put my name down for a pair!

ps I also have the magenta simple and LOVE them! They are, IMO, a perfect shade of pink!

:wtf: I have to get on that list! Do you know if its a dark purple? If its patent?

PURPLE SIMPLES! :drool:

Ok, so someone convince me that I really don't need another pair of simple pumps, especially since i just pre-ordered the python ones on saks .this week ... anyone?