Cleaning your bag.

photogurl

coach <3
Feb 10, 2008
What do you use to clean your bags with the C pattern? I have yet had to clean any of mine (yayyy!) but I was just wondering what I should use to clean it if it were to happen.

I'm curious about this too, I have a large carly in khaki/angora I want to sell that I only used a few times but I think my jeans rubbed off because I noticed some dark spots when I went to take pictures for the auction.
Does the signature cleaner work well?

I have only done ink with the Tide to Go pen. But on my wristlet I have very noticeable PURPLE INK on my wristlet. I cleaned them all off with the Tide to Go Pen. I would use the pen on a small area of the spot and see if it comes off. Personally I love that Go Pen.

I have a khaki carly. I had some dark spots from my clothing that rubbed off. THe signature cleaner didn't work on it. I use white dove soap and a soft toothbrush in circular motions, then a damp cloth to get the soap out, pat it with a towel then hang to dry the rest of the way. Works great!

I have a good friend that works at a COACH outlet in Colorado. I have a Carly in khaki/chocolate and she advised me to use Ivory soap with something soft, like an old t-shirt. She said this is what they use every day to get stains and marks out of bags. I have tried this twice with small spots on both the khaki background and a chocolate colored "C" and it worked perfectly!

I have a good friend that works at a COACH outlet in Colorado. I have a Carly in khaki/chocolate and she advised me to use Ivory soap with something soft, like an old t-shirt. She said this is what they use every day to get stains and marks out of bags. I have tried this twice with small spots on both the khaki background and a chocolate colored "C" and it worked perfectly!

Thanks!