Holly Madison Confirms Baby Plans

PLAYBOY boss Hugh Hefner, 81 says he and girfriend Holly Madison, 28, are having fertillity treatment in the hope of having a baby together. How nice! Hefner has fathered four children and two marriages, first to follow college student Mildred Williams and then to Kimberly Conrad, a former 'Playmate of the Year' from whom he is separated. 'Hef' who admits to currently having two girlfriends besides Miss Madison, who moved into the Playboy mansion in 2001 says: 'I love Holly the most. Five or six years ago. she was simply one of the seven girlfriends, but I feel deeply in love with her. She's the relationship that will last the rest of my life.'

- Scottish Daily Mail

that's going to be true. :lol:

sorry but i think 81 is just too old to be a dad.

I'm with you guys on the yuck factor. What a visual. :throwup:

ITA. I can just imagine the next season being called "The Pregnant Girl Next Door" with a whole series of visits to fertility doctors. The last thing anyone needs is a mental image of an 81 yr old trying to get a pretty young girl pregnant who is almost 3x younger than him. I think it's great they are in "love" but I think she is too young to realize what a healthy Loving relationship consist of, considering their living situation is pretty uncommon. I'm not passing judgment but I just hope everyone ends up happy :yes:

The realtionship that will last the rest of his lifetime.. sorry to be blunt but the rest of his lifetime isn't going to be THAT long. He's 81 (82 maybe?). He's getting up there in age and I'm just waiting for that tragic episode of TGND where well.. something bad happens.

Which would be a shame because if they do have a child, then I hope that the baby will at least get to know his/her dad.

I think Ms. Madison should push for Hef to get legally divorced before having his baby...
..Holly...is a very smart young woman and is being groomed to take over Playboy and if she has his kid, that will "seal the deal". Whether or not they are married.
I'm sure she has talked it all over with the lawyers.

And we can hope that she is shrewd enough to have also talked it all over with some other lawyers who are not connected with the Playboy legal department...

:roflmfao: she is such a fool.

and what does she expect next from Hef? marriage? :lol:

there are still girls in middle school who are soon going to be Hef's next girlfriend when they get older...

She's not a fool. She's very smart. It's a guarantee that she'll get (well, their child, to be exact) a lot of Hef's money. He doesn't want to marry her, so having a child is her best guarantee...

She's not a fool. She's very smart. It's a guarantee that she'll get (well, their child, to be exact) a lot of Hef's money. He doesn't want to marry her, so having a child is her best guarantee...

thats called a gold digger. thats only going to get her endless court cases and battles with the other children.

Anna Nicole and that billionaire comes to mind...

but I want more seasons of The Girls Next Door!!! LOL

Dude me too!

Kind of off topic- did anyone know that Bridget is still married too?

Ohhh, didn't know this.

From Wikipedia -
In the September 17, 2007 issue of Star magazine, Marquardt stated that she is married, but separated and has been the entire time she has lived in the Playboy mansion. According to the interview, Bridget's husband supported her move to LA and they have remained friends.

So she is after being one step closer to being a playmate.;)