Need Opinions on this Jacket? PICS INCLUDED!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
I really want a black leather jacket and this one is finally on sale... Opinions?

LeatherJacket.jpg

HOT HOT HOT!!

saw that on Shopbop.com was really thinking about it...

and that model is clearly wearing the wrong size.

that jacket, a long tee, knee skirt your favorite pumps and maybe a "handbag" (like the Louis Vuitton speedy) or any boston bag...you are on your way to looking like a first class snob!! (the good kind)

It's not the models fault it's the poor cut of the jacket. The armholes are too large under the arm seam and too low down the body of the jacket hence pulling up when she has her hands on her hips and it's too large in the body. If she had worn a size smaller it would have looked even worse

It's not the models fault it's the poor cut of the jacket. The armholes are too large under the arm seam and too low down the body of the jacket hence pulling up when she has her hands on her hips and it's too large in the body. If she had worn a size smaller it would have looked even worse

ok, but look at the way the underarms stick out when she has her hands on her hips. a well fitted jacket shouldn't do that. I bet if she raises her hands, the sleeves would reach past her wrists.

its not unheard of for models to model clothes that aren't their exact size.

ok, but look at the way the underarms stick out when she has her hands on her hips. a well fitted jacket shouldn't do that. I bet if she raises her hands, the sleeves would reach past her wrists.

its not unheard of for models to model clothes that aren't their exact size.

Exactly! It's ill fitting and poorly made. The sleeves fit her but the body is too small and the arms too low