What should I spend my Saks points on?

• Geranium Le Fab

• Nimbus PM and David Yurman necklace

• Nimbus PM and LV accessory

Results are only viewable after voting.

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
So, I got my Saks points gift card today and have 3,000 to spend. Naturally my first thought was LV :graucho:. I'm stuck between a few ideas though and need you guys' help. Okay, here are the options:

1. Suhali Le Fabuleux in Geranium (I would just pay the extra 1k on top of the 3k in points)

2. Olympe Nimbus PM in Anthracite and this David Yurman necklace:

0468958483977_275x275.jpg

3. The Nimbus as well as a LV accessory such as a zippy wallet.

Such a tough decision! I've been wanting the Le Fab for awhile but I also love the Nimbus, not to mention the Nimbus is LE. Opinions please :flowers:.

OMG - you must have been a busy girl during the year. :graucho:

You have 3 tough choices.. personally, I'd go for 1 - the Le Fab will be able to stand the test of time, the Nimbus is super cute but it may not wear as well as suhali. I really like the DY necklace too, so cute !

oh WOW 3,000!!!!! i got my card today and i was just so excited....and mine is a BIG $259!!!!! LOL

i would go with #3.....nimbus and zippy?!!!! Le Fab is good too.....but i presonally own this bag and i'm taking a break from it, so...

congrats on your big gift card!!! =D

p.s. i just saw that you're in sunshine state..... Me Too! i hope you were all right with tornardo! i drove by the condo which was hit pretty hit by it on the way home from work....scary!!!

Yes yes, very busy :graucho:.

Good point about the wear on the suhali vs. nimbus. Still looks like the poll is pretty split though, and I'm certainly still not leaning towards one option yet :shrugs:.

Yeah it's currently pouring here Sophia618. No tornadoes yet, but I'm on the lookout :police:. Hope you're okay with it too!

Thanks so far guys, keep the opinions coming!

Wow --- Saks gift card amount is fantastic!!! I voted for the geranium Le Fab. I have the white and I sure would LOVE to have that luscious geranium color!! Good luck with your decision!