Please Help Me with a Chanel Cuff Bracelet

chicbags

O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Does anyone own and or remember this Bracelet and remember the original Retail Price?
The style and season is 07P A35152X01080

Is is BEAUTIFUL IRL? :love:

Is $699 too high to pay or about on the money? :girlsigh:

Your opinions are so appreciated :flowers:

Attachments

• cuff.JPG
    cuff.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 182
  • cuff2.JPG
    cuff2.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 169
It's pretty! It may seem expensive, but when I was at the trunk show last week and saw a new cuff that I liked that was black resin and checked out the price it was $1,750!!!!!!! :wtf: For plastic? Wow. So, I'm looking at yours thinking it's a steal. LOL.

It's pretty! It may seem expensive, but when I was at the trunk show last week and saw a new cuff that I liked that was black resin and checked out the price it was $1,750!!!!!!! :wtf: For plastic? Wow. So, I'm looking at yours thinking it's a steal. LOL.

I know what you mean! I saw so many beautiful pieces and was thinking "Maybe if the price is right..." and then was stunned to see 4 figure price tags! That's a BAG!

^ITA! Chanel has some OUTRAGEOUS prices on their costume jewelry. I've seen a lot of things lately that I was convinced cost under $300 only to find out they cost something like $500+ (for something made of resin? enamel?).

$699 is a bit much for me to ever pay on costume jewelry. If you have the money though, and if you feel that bracelet is truly calling out to you, go for it!