The Hottie and the Nottie - Paris Hilton

sounds about right. The movie sounded so stupid. perfect for Paris

Paris was horrible doing a REALITY SHOW, what made her think she could act?

that deserves a huge: ROFLMAO

The trailer is so dumb, no wonder no one went to see it. First of all, the nottie is just way too ugly, she's a parody of an ugly-chick. And though Paris has an awesome bod, the previews just show her jogging on the beach with her hair pulled back, and her neck and the shape of her head...:throwup:

The trailer should have showed Paris looking hot, and the nottie not looking so horrible. Hey, if Meet the Spartans had a decent opening, this one should have been a blockbuster.:shrugs:

Yeah, the trailer pretty much put me to sleep. Paris is pretty but she's not THAT amazingly gorgeous. And the "Nottie" just showed exactly how low-budget this film was. If I was Paris, I would try to get smaller parts in bigger movies instead of desperately wanting to be in the lead.

Repo! sounds interesting. Especially since Paul Sorvino and Anthony Stewart Head are in it.

paris, not so much. I saw the preview and while it's the correct notes, she still sounds like an American Idol reject.

Yes she would make tons more money if she had a movie that was titled "The Naughty Hottie" wait didn't she already make a movie like that oh well. She should be more concerned & focused about setting an example for her younger brother and all the little girls who look up to her.. like that will happen.