Coach Preferred Customer 25% Off

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
:yahoo: Just received the postcard today from Coach announcing 25% off total purchase during their Early Spring event days (2/16-2/24). :yahoo: Like all previous preferred customer events, you will need to bring your card to the store to redeem the offer.

Looks like I will be making a run to Coach this weekend to pick up some key fobs as giveaways for my friend's bridal shower.

:yahoo: Just received the postcard today from Coach announcing 25% off total purchase during their Early Spring event days (2/16-2/24). :yahoo: Like all previous preferred customer events, you will need to bring your card to the store to redeem the offer.

Looks like I will be making a run to Coach this weekend to pick up some key fobs as giveaways for my friend's bridal shower.

That is a wonderful idea! Fobs as shower favors. Brilliant! You are a lovely friend!:tup:

Just go to the store and tell them you didn't get a postcard but you normally do. They usually honor the 25% off. It does help if the SA know you.

I know the SA in a store near me and he will give me the 25% off just because he knows me.

Is this card for regular retail stores, or is it a PCE for factory outlet stores only?

Good question! Didn't think it might be for the outlet. Usually get for the regular store 4 times a year and the next one usually comes I thing next month. You would think I know been getting them for years.