Well.. both Elisas are here

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hi everyone-

My BF was desperate for a walnut Elisa and bought one from Macys right before Christmas. I "made" her take it back by convincing her it wasn't worth $748.

Well, I have been hunting for one on sale ever since and mangaged to buy one on eBay for $599. THEN in the next 5 minutes I spotted one for $450 and bought that one for myself. I took my BF her's this weekend and she loves her! We split the cost so each of us got one for $525.

I came home to my package and just like her's that I received on Wed., mine was SHOVED into a small box as well. Why would someone mail such a large bag in such a small box?

I will post a pic of mine soon, but I know the BF's was gorgeous with a Bleecker patchwork scarf hanging from it. I don't know if I am in LOVE wtih the bag yet, but she is definitely growing on me.

I LOVE :love: Elisa. Thanks to a fellow tpf'er I was able to call Macy's with the sku and locate one on sale and it still had the wrapping on her. I love it so much ,I want another color now!:yes:

Yay you guys got Elisas! I have to say this was not a "love at first sight" kind of bag for me either, but now I really, really love her. :love:

I though she was too big initially, but the more I wear her the nicer a slouch she gets. The leather is TDF and hugs my body nicely - I think I may even start to wear her occasionally as an everyday bag instead of only using her when I also need my laptop and/or books. She can be a "carries everything and the kitchen sink" kind of bag, but even if you only carry everyday items she is kind of like a large Carly in that she slouches and doesn't look as huge.

Enjoy your bags ladies - I can't wait for your pics!

This is such a pretty bag although I honestly didn't love it at first either. I adore the Geranium one and I'd be seriously considering it if I didn't own Gigi. But how many bags does a girl need just for carrying schoolbooks?

This is such a pretty bag although I honestly didn't love it at first either. I adore the Geranium one and I'd be seriously considering it if I didn't own Gigi. But how many bags does a girl need just for carrying schoolbooks?

How many days in a week? Seriously, Elisa is a :yahoo:wow bag, instantly amazed when I tried her on. I have an ergo tote . . . . I could get rid of it!?! It was nice of Coach to offer "colors' :Push:

Congratulations coachfreak! my hat is off to you for "pursuing" a discount!

So glad you were able to find one. I went with Felicia and I do like that bag but I still look at Elisa and wish I had that one too. I would LOVE to have it in navy!!! I love all the colors that are available now!!

Hi everyone-

My BF was desperate for a walnut Elisa and bought one from Macys right before Christmas. I "made" her take it back by convincing her it wasn't worth $748.

Well, I have been hunting for one on sale ever since and mangaged to buy one on eBay for $599. THEN in the next 5 minutes I spotted one for $450 and bought that one for myself. I took my BF her's this weekend and she loves her! We split the cost so each of us got one for $525.

I came home to my package and just like her's that I received on Wed., mine was SHOVED into a small box as well. Why would someone mail such a large bag in such a small box?

I will post a pic of mine soon, but I know the BF's was gorgeous with a Bleecker patchwork scarf hanging from it. I don't know if I am in LOVE wtih the bag yet, but she is definitely growing on me.
coachfreak, I'm so glad that you & your BF received your Elisas, she is a Gorgeous bag. Re-stuff yours with paper, keeping it flat. This should help to reshape it after the bad packing job. Some people are idiots putting large bags into 'too small packages', after you paid all of that money for it. You should contact them to request a refund, for your shipping cost, at least!

Anyway, enjoy your bags! :tup:

I LOVE :love: Elisa. Thanks to a fellow tpf'er I was able to call Macy's with the sku and locate one on sale and it still had the wrapping on her. I love it so much ,I want another color now!:yes:
fluffy614, Congratulations to you also, getting an Elisa. I hope that you will enjoy wearing her, she's Lovely, IMO!!!

Hi! I'm new here but the Elisa is a bag I'm really wanting to get next. Would love to see modeling pics with the bag over your shoulder!

I've been told that it might look too big on my frame.

Thanks ever so much!