Quality of Marc by MJ

bostonShopper

Feb 21, 2006
i've never purchased a Marc bag before, so i'm hoping that someone can offer some insight. how is the quality of M by MJ? i have my eye on a mouse grey or black faridah. the leather seems so soft and it fits so well under my arm, but i've heard that M by MJ leather quality is hit or miss. perhaps that was a while ago and no longer?

any input would be great! :yahoo:

Well, I don't have the faridah, but I have the M by MJ beth bag, which is more or less a pebbled leather. The quality and purse itself is beautiful. I was incredibly impressed!

I have the Hiedi and love it! This is my most used bag. It is so durable, I don't have to be as careful (as I am with other bags). I can throw it around and not be afraid to ruin it. It's very very durable!

I purchased my very first desinger bag today,

I bought the Dr Q groovee bag in white. Although I 've not used it yet, the leather feels really nice but also very sturdy (i hope that's a word :P i'm not a native english speaker!) so according to my first observations I think the quality is real nice for it's price!

I have the turnlock wallet. It's really soft and it withstood an accident I had-- I spilled gasoline on it. The leather and color stayed the same, it didn't change a bit. I did not even have to clean it. I just wiped it and let it dry. I was pretty surprised and impressed.