bronze 2.55 reissue - sos!

hermes_lemming

my little etoupe
O.G.
May 5, 2006
visiting from the H board.

does anyone know if this bag is still available? and if so, at what price? i just saw it in mar'08 version of marie clair - being worn by jessica alba. very adorable. thanks.

visiting from the H board.

does anyone know if this bag is still available? and if so, at what price? i just saw it in mar'08 version of marie clair - being worn by jessica alba. very adorable. thanks.

hi, as i have not seen this issue yet of marie clair that you mention and unable to see the color may i ask if this color is the same or similar to the 2008 they have in Canada called dr brown?
i know they have not received the 2008 dr brown in the USA from reading different threads :sad:
link to the 2008 dr brown that i am talking about found here http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pictures-my-08-dark-brown-reissue-promised-ladies-238140.html

maybe this might help you in finding what you are looking for :idea:
the dr brown is the color i have on reserve, and can't wait to see it in real life:yahoo:

oh that is pretty too, but is not the one that i thought might be known as the 2008 dr brown

sorry hermes_lemming, just thought i would try to help out.

by the way Smoothporter or anyone else do you have a guess as to what size the one Jessica is holding?
Thanks so much for posting the pictures:heart:

Yes, it's the 226 size.

Yikes! Just how skinny is Jessica Alba? Whenever I see her pictures, I'm surprised by size of her bags. I can never tell what size are her bags because they look so much larger on her than me. Lol~ Anybody know how tall she is?