Any awesome MAM deals online? (and a GUNG ?)

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
I may get a MAM in a different color since the wine is eluding me....so, any really good online sightings? Not loving the 2 color ones, but wouldnt rule them out

And Gung..what is the name of the video game in your avatar? I can't remember and its making me crazy lol

LMFAO! I thought you were looking to buy "a GUNG" and Im thinking hmmmmmmmmm what????????

BTW, the game is street fighter from back in the day, and the two characters you see playing are Ryu and Blanca!

LMFAO! I thought you were looking to buy "a GUNG" and Im thinking hmmmmmmmmm what????????

BTW, the game is street fighter from back in the day, and the two characters you see playing are Ryu and Blanca!

thank you! I used to play that , in the mall arcade, when I was pregnant with my oldest son...I loved that game!

Oh my...my siblings and I used to play that games for hours. My brother was obsessed with that game. The good old days....:okay: