Hearts and cosmetic bags back on-line!

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
... at Louisvuitton.com! I've been wanting a Pomme heart, but they were sold-out on-line and I thought at the boutiques too. But I just ordered one! :heart: They also had Amarante, Gold and Silver Miroir in the hearts. The cosmetic cases are available again too. Happy Shopping!

I was surprised to see Gold and Amarante cosmetic cases at the LV store tonight. They has had some pomme hearts left, too. I thought about getting one of them but still couldn't decide on which I liked best. I am not usually a fan of gold but its look lovely in the cosmetic bag. I think I might end up going back for something...

Yeah, I saw them earlier and posted about them in the shopping section. I want a pomme so stinking bad...but can't convince dh. Oh well, I supposed I need a wallet instead :graucho:

Congrats on your pomme. A matching cosmetic case would be the icing on the cake!!

Yeah, I saw them earlier and posted about them in the shopping section. I want a pomme so stinking bad...but can't convince dh. Oh well, I supposed I need a wallet instead :graucho:

Congrats on your pomme. A matching cosmetic case would be the icing on the cake!!

Thanks for posting it earlier! Sorry i'm behind... I was just so excited that I had to share! Hope you find a great wallet.

I do hope the orders actually get shipped. I hadn't thought of that. I did get a confirmation, so i'll keep my fingers crossed!