Any intel on SS 08 Reissue Wallets?

FanAddict

One of the Obsessed
Oct 29, 2006
I've been in need of a new wallet FOREVER and was hoping to get one this season, especially since all the pretty metallics are out. I've only heard of black being available though and I would love to get one in the colored metallics...so far I've tried NM, Saks, and Nordstrom. Haven't heard from the boutiques yet either.

attachment.php

Anyone? Thanks!

^ ling it comes in the same colours as the metallic reissues - purple, dark silver, navy, gold, light silver, metallic black i believe (from the nordstrom lookbook)

i know my SA has the metallic black reissue. Just look for Kiet at 713-850-0055 :yes:

I just bought my reissue wallet and it was only $695! I purchased it from the Chanel boutique in Orlando. There was also a metallic silver there. here are the pix of it.

Attachments

• wallet 001.jpg
    wallet 001.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 125
  • wallet 002.jpg
    wallet 002.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 543
^ ling it comes in the same colours as the metallic reissues - purple, dark silver, navy, gold, light silver, metallic black i believe (from the nordstrom lookbook)

i know my SA has the metallic black reissue. Just look for Kiet at 713-850-0055 :yes:

I think I got his last metallic black reissue wallet today. He was a doll & thinks we are all great!:tup: