Glazed Espresso or Chocolate Matinee?

Which color should I choose for my first Matinee Bag?

• Glazed Espresso

• Chocolate

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Okay ladies... should I get the Glazed Espresso or the Chocolate Matinee as my first RM Bag? I'm having the WORST time deciding!

Attachments

• Glazed Espresso.jpg
    Glazed Espresso.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Chocolate.jpg
    Chocolate.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 120
Hmm....tough choice. The chocolate looks like it has such deliciously squishy leather, but the glazed espresso's color has so much more depth. I think I'd lean more towards the espresso. I like the contrasting green suede.

Tough decision! I have the chocolate and love it, however, also loove the glazed espresso (especially with the olive suede!) and want one myself. Sorry, I am totally no help!

Maybe you should just see which you can get a better deal on and let the price decide?

Tough decision! I have the chocolate and love it, however, also loove the glazed espresso (especially with the olive suede!) and want one myself. Sorry, I am totally no help!

Maybe you should just see which you can get a better deal on and let the price decide?

They are both the same price. :smile: The glazed espresso has gold hardware and the chocolate has silver hardware... I don't have a preference. :smile: Help me!?

Hmm....tough choice. The chocolate looks like it has such deliciously squishy leather, but the glazed espresso's color has so much more depth. I think I'd lean more towards the espresso. I like the contrasting green suede.

Hmmm. Hard decision and I don't think you can go wrong either way, they're both great choices. But I'd go with Mockinglee's pick for the same reasons. Except, I really do love the eggplant suede pullbacks on the chocolate! oh, dear! Decisions, decisions! :s

Are they final sale? If not, get both and decide in person.

I thought of that already... they are final sale. :sad: Anyway, I just closed my eyes and decided to get the glazed espresso...I really really hope I don't regret it. LOL

ETA: I decided I couldn't go through with it... especially with the final sale situation. I'm going to just get something that i can return...

Get the glz espresso!! just cuz I think the chocolate color is a little dull after a while. no offense to the chocolate owners! The glz espresso isn't as soft and smooshy in the beginning but it will with age and use! or the eggplant is nice too... just my 2 cents :P

I ended up getting the Eggplant. I know, I know... boring. haha. I just couldn't bring myself to buy a bag without having the ability to return it if it ended up not being me. You know? Anyway, I've got a gorgeous Eggplant Matinee coming from Luna Boston! :smile: