Am I having a Fashion Brainfreeze???

To wear or not to wear???

• Holy crap...that is ugly!!!

• Very cute...I love vintage!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 8, 2006
Is this vintage vest ugly...and I am just not realizing it???? It would be just for every day....just as pictured...with jeans! Opinions...please! For some reason...I can't decide!

Attachments

• green vest 001.jpg
    green vest 001.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 158
  • green vest 002.jpg
    green vest 002.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 178
its cute.. but i don't really like the fact that its so squared.. maybe if u wore it with a tighter top under and skinny jeans it would look better.. the print is cute though

i think u need to try different tops under.. and maybe loosen the top bow a little as well..

P.S. Please forgive the cat stretching in the background...I promise that although he looks as if he is being tortured....he is not!
LOL I didn't notice him at first:roflmfao:

Anyway, about the vest... I think it's cute. It doesn't look bad the way you're wearing it, but something looks a tiny bit off. Maybe if would look better if you removed the middle and bottom ties and just left the top one? IDK. I think it has potential though :tup:

I like it, but maybe something is a bit off. I think it may be the way youve tied it. I def like it though. and lol @ your cat - talk about caught in action!

OK...green vest...round 2!!! I tucked the bottom two ties under...but I can cut them off...if this looks cute!!!

Okay, now I really like it! Tying it differently did the trick. I agree with Danica that a different top would be good. I can't think of the right words off the top of my head, but something closer-fitting since the vest is a little full.

Hope that makes sense.