Is this a good deal????

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
I'm watching this Mandy. The seller has great feedback and answered my questions quickly. She also offered to ship it free. Do you think this is a good deal? I love a bag with a good drop...love the shoulder bags. She has some Ali's too, but with an 8.5" drop it may be a little short for me. Any Ali owner willing to lend some feedback?? I am 5'4" and a size Medium. TIA:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-White-Leat...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm watching this Mandy. The seller has great feedback and answered my questions quickly. She also offered to ship it free. Do you think this is a good deal? I love a bag with a good drop...love the shoulder bags. She has some Ali's too, but with an 8.5" drop it may be a little short for me. Any Ali owner willing to lend some feedback?? I am 5'4" and a size Medium. TIA:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-White-Leat...QQcmdZViewItem

I am not really familiar with Mandy but her BIN prices on her Alis in her seller's store seem a bit high. I'm 5'9" and size XL (for now at least - hoping it will go down) and the Ali has nice drop. I like the longer drop of my large Bleeker Flap better but the Ali's drop is not bad at all. HTH.

I'm not too familiar with the Mandy either, and I agree that her Ali's seem a little $$. The Ali I got last week was $260, and I've seen others around ebay in the under $300 range. The drop is just perfect for me - Im 5" and fairly small. Plus it has a buckle w/three holes so you can adjust it a bit.

I have the Mandy in Black and I love her :heart:. I paid $351 at the Orlando outlet around Christmas time so I think the price is about right. She's really pretty in White too :tup:.

I'm not too familiar with the Mandy either, and I agree that her Ali's seem a little $$. The Ali I got last week was $260, and I've seen others around ebay in the under $300 range. The drop is just perfect for me - Im 5" and fairly small. Plus it has a buckle w/three holes so you can adjust it a bit.

5 inches is pretty little, Donna. Kind of like my daughter's Polly Pockets :roflmfao: Just teasing, you're actually 1/4 of an inch taller than me (although I always round up and say I'm 5 foot).

Admat97 - I prefer more of a medium sized bag, and this Mandy was really overwhelming for me...but GORGEOUS. And the drop on both Mandy and Ali were just fine (I'm 5' and 120-125 lbs). The price seems really good on the Mandy, so if you can stand a big bag, I'd say GO FOR IT!! :tup:

This is not overpriced at all. I bought mine while they had the extra 10% off before Christmas and I paid $337 PLUS tax. This is $350 total since she is shipping it for free. I would totally get this, no question. This bag is gorgeous IRL by the way. I am totally in love with mine. I am 5'8 and a size small and I find this bag has the perfect drop and details to it. It can seem a bit heavy at times but you do get used to it. Plus, it is just so gorgeous that for me, it is irrelevant. If you can handle the size and weight, I would totally bid. Good luck!

Omg, I just posted this in the deals section. When I saw "Mandy" in this thread, I was thinking "Oh no...". DON'T ANYBODY BUY IT!!!! (But admat97). Hope that helps. :biggrin:

5 inches is pretty little, Donna. Kind of like my daughter's Polly Pockets :roflmfao: Just teasing, you're actually 1/4 of an inch taller than me (although I always round up and say I'm 5 foot).

Admat97 - I prefer more of a medium sized bag, and this Mandy was really overwhelming for me...but GORGEOUS. And the drop on both Mandy and Ali were just fine (I'm 5' and 120-125 lbs). The price seems really good on the Mandy, so if you can stand a big bag, I'd say GO FOR IT!! :tup:

Hahah - I always do that!!! My husband calls me a fidget - in that case i really am!!