Anyone have GST modeling pics, dimensions, advice?

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Hi, I've got one Chanel (pink PST) & have been contemplating adding a GST in black to the collection. I am in Kansas City so there is NO place around here to check them out. So I've got a couple of questions. First, what are the dimension of the GST? Is it a lot bigger than the PST? Second, I would love to see a pic of someone wearing the GST. I am 5'2" & about 110 pounds & would love to see about how big it would look on me. I love big bags so I doubt that it will be too big....

Thanks!!!

Hi, I've got one Chanel (pink PST) & have been contemplating adding a GST in black to the collection. I am in Kansas City so there is NO place around here to check them out. So I've got a couple of questions. First, what are the dimension of the GST? Is it a lot bigger than the PST? Second, I would love to see a pic of someone wearing the GST. I am 5'2" & about 110 pounds & would love to see about how big it would look on me. I love big bags so I doubt that it will be too big....

Thanks!!!
My modeling picture isn't so great, but there's a newish thread about GSTs and there are a couple of really nice photos. I'll have to measure my GST and get back to you.
--Judy
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/bordeaux-gst-but-243484.html

Just saw the thread about the GST, thanks for the heads up. If you could measure yours and let me know that would be great. Size looks perfect from the other thread! Now just need to work on the hubby.......

Just saw the thread about the GST, thanks for the heads up. If you could measure yours and let me know that would be great. Size looks perfect from the other thread! Now just need to work on the hubby.......
Here goes:
The base is 5" from seam to seam
The bag is 9" from the base to the top of the bag
The bag is 13" from side to side
The strap drops 10"
The leather at the top of the strap is 1" at the widest and is almost 9" long.
These are the dimensions of an "unsmooshed" GST. It is very accommodating and can "grow" with its contents.
Hope this helps!
--Judy