***New Coach Store in Brandon(Tampa), FL Mall***

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
How did this slip past me? :shrugs: The SA (which was cheery and wonderful) told me they were trying to get the word out. It's only 20 minutes from my house as opposed to International which is an hour! :yahoo:

And I almost missed it. I went to Starbucks and saw the C O A C H reflection in the window of White House|Black Market. You know you're a true Coach girl when you can spot it in the reflection of another store backwards! Lol. Anyone else knew about this?

Yay! Congrats on the new store opening close by. Coach is opening a new store in my city too (Wichita, KS) so my store will be 15 minutes away.....as opposed to the current 3 hours away.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Indigowaters

I am familiar with the Westfield mall in Brandon and the International Mall in Tampa by the airport. I am originally from the Brandon/Riverview area and I miss home like crazy. My husband is in the army so we travel alot. We are now residing in New Orleans, LA and will be here until the end of 2009. My husband is trying so hard to get stationed in Tampa so we will see what happens. Anyways, I am so happy for you. It's nice to have a store within a close distance to home.

Aww. When I saw Tampagirl, I thought you were here. But yeah, the new store is really nice. They even had the Heritage baby bag and alot of Heritage stuff today. The SA gave me a catalog to look over. I might even think about applying there. I was going to put in an application at International (which the Manager gave me) but moved and it wouldn't have made sense to drive that far. :sad: But now I just might. :yahoo:
Hi Indigowaters

I am familiar with the Westfield mall in Brandon and the International Mall in Tampa by the airport. I am originally from the Brandon/Riverview area and I miss home like crazy. My husband is in the army so we travel alot. We are now residing in New Orleans, LA and will be here until the end of 2009. My husband is trying so hard to get stationed in Tampa so we will see what happens. Anyways, I am so happy for you. It's nice to have a store within a close distance to home.

How did this slip past me? :shrugs: The SA (which was cheery and wonderful) told me they were trying to get the word out. It's only 20 minutes from my house as opposed to International which is an hour! :yahoo:

And I almost missed it. I went to Starbucks and saw the C O A C H reflection in the window of White House|Black Market. You know you're a true Coach girl when you can spot it in the reflection of another store backwards! Lol. Anyone else knew about this?

Indigo, I found out about this today!! I called CS to track down a Zebra swingpack and they had a few. And when I called one of my favortist (I know not a real word) SA's answered and I was like WHAT, where have you been. LOL. Come to find out a couple of my favorite ones moved there from International. I was wondering why they were so many new faces at International lately!

I think that's an awesome idea! How about 3 weeks from today? That way we'll cover all paydays. Lol. :P Btw, who just "visits"? Lol.
I think it would be really cool for some of us Tampa girls met for coffee at the Brandon Town Center and then went to visit Coach!! Just a thought!:idea: