Post your FEBRUARY '08 Coach purchases here!!

Since I just got the last piece to finish this ensemble today, I will count this as my first February purchase! I maybe will add an accessory or two, but I plan on buying very little this month. I am very satisfied right now!

Attachments

• ergo set 001.jpg
    ergo set 001.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 265
I returned two wristlets I wasn't ever going to use and I wanted a few things from "season past". So off to Coach I went and they were able to order both the items for me and I still got $15 back.
#92069 Brass Script Heart Keyfob (I missed out on this when it was in the store)
#40955 Madison Lurex Wristlet in Raspberry
AND THEN:
Went into Nordstrom and found out they had the black Ergo Belted Hobo (#11261) on sale. Turns out they sold the only one they had 10 minutes before I came in :sad:, but my great SA found one for me and is having it shipped. I had called Nordstrom about this bag on Tuesday and they said it was still full price. They had just marked it down today to $218. Lucky me!
All of the items are being shipped so it will be like Christmas at my house next week! I can't wait. I'll post pictures when everything comes in. I need to stay out of the stores! Well, until pce in March!

I got 2 wristlets today (the leather is going back though cause I already have a brown leather) And I am headed to COACH tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• Chelsea wristlet.jpg
    Chelsea wristlet.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Signature wrislet.jpg
    Signature wrislet.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 59
stuff004.jpg

Hi! Im new to this forum :smile: & it so happens that Feb 1 is my birthday, so I decided to go on a little shopping trip to coach and get myself a birthday present:
heritage mini skinny in pink & heritage wristlet in white

_5559138.jpg

_5559186.jpg