Heart Dilemma #2

Brutus1

O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
I am officially obsessed with the hearts...Some of you may have seen my post last night about whether to get a pomme or amarante heart...I just got a call this am from my SA that the pomme heart just arrived and as I was first on the waitlist she already charged my card and I am going to pick it up after work...My dilemma is, now I kind of want the amarante one too that my other SA is holding...but don't know if I can justify having 3 hearts (I bought the silver mirror one in Rome last week)...
What should I do???

LOVE the hearts, I have a perle one and I just started using it , Im in love, Im getting Pomme and a mirror one, probaly gold, but I want silver too!

I went after work to pick up my amarante heart, my SA showed it to me, I paid and I went to leave and go pick up my pomme heart from my "regular" SA...but...as I was walking out I noticed the Limelight (the smaller one) in black and I had to have it!
I exchanged the amarante heart for the Limelight and then went and picked up the Pomme heart which is what I really wanted!
Now I just have to figure out how to post pics!
I also saw the two new epi colors, both really beautiful but I preferred the darker color.
One more thing, my SA said that the black mahina is now part of the permanent collection...