Keepall/Carryall Roll call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourpoultry

Nov 9, 2007
Hello, I'm new here! I just have a quick question:

I'm in the market for a keepall (damier, I think I'll wait for the new damier line to come out!) or a carryall as an overnight bag or large bag just to carry around with me once in a while when I'm in the city, so I'm veering more towards the 45 or 50.

I need a good size comparison though so if you have any size keepall (or a carryall), can you please post a picture of you carrying it or next to something and tell me your height so I can get a good size comparison?

I'm so indecisive!

p.s. I'm a guy. So what are your opinions for a good size on a guy that won't make it too "purse like"? Any help is great.

I don't have any pictures I'm afraid but I think the keepall or carryall is perfect. Although for me personally, the carryall is not that big, the keepall is probably better suited for an overnight bag (especially if you pack as much as me!) so in that aspect, the 45 or 50 would be sufficient.

I've seen people use the carryall as a daily bag so I guess it could be used for that purpose as you say you want to carry it around the city. So in this aspect, the carryall is better suited for that whereas I think the keepall would be too big to carry around, unless you don't mind people bumping or walking into your bag! Or does that just happen in London? LOL. :smile:

you may wanna try looking in the clubhouse for the keep it all club, there are some posts (i think) that have other bags with the keepall, if not, then you will be enabled by the time you go through it all.... i know i was ;)

Hello, I'm new here! I just have a quick question:

I'm in the market for a keepall (damier, I think I'll wait for the new damier line to come out!) or a carryall as an overnight bag or large bag just to carry around with me once in a while when I'm in the city, so I'm veering more towards the 45 or 50.

I need a good size comparison though so if you have any size keepall (or a carryall), can you please post a picture of you carrying it or next to something and tell me your height so I can get a good size comparison?

I'm so indecisive!

p.s. I'm a guy. So what are your opinions for a good size on a guy that won't make it too "purse like"? Any help is great.

I would prefer Carryall!! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.